16 Dec INTRODUCING THE TOOLKIT
Embracing Higher Education Students’ Mental Health and Wellbeing
The goals and objectives of the EMBRACE toolkit
• Provide a summary of the challenges in mental health and wellbeing confronted by higher education students, faculty, administrators, and policymakers around the world.
• Interrogate the issue of Mental Health and Wellbeing
• Provide an overview of existing knowledge and debates regarding student mental health and wellbeing
• Identify and promote a shared understanding of best practices that can enhance mental health and wellbeing on campuses across Europe.
• Promote a holistic approach to healthcare and wellbeing that is flexible, adaptable, and responsive to student needs.
• Identify innovative intervention practices that can function as recourses for policymakers, student affairs professionals, university administrators, counseling centers, and other stakeholders.
• Enhance universities’ and colleges’ capacity throughout Europe to support student mental health and wellbeing throughout their campuses.